domingo, 21 de junho de 2020

Maybe I should

A soldier without his gun...
Without a mission
A soul lost, alone
Some times my life feels like fiction
I feel the friction of the years
Wearing my skin with one more scar
My eyes drops blood , not tears
The best of me died so far

I'm a demon, walking the shadow
No more fear...no more sorrow
Maybe all in me is dead
People look at my empty eyes
I can feel their dread
But I've been trough to many goodbyes
The ones that I love lay now in coffins under the ground

I walk this dark land
My steps don't make a sound
I don't have where to stay...where to stand
No body can understand
They don't want me around

Where do I belong?
I'm just a soldier without anyone to protect
Usless without a why to every beat of my hearth
A demon that everyones reject



Why do my hearth keep beating...
My eyes see in the darkness
But are blinded by the light
I'm a soldier without a war to fight
Without someone to risk for
Everyone want me far
Looked in a jail, close that door
Throw out the key
They don't want to ear my name
My figure they don't want to see

I'm a tiger , that no one can tame
My wings are black
As the flames that burns me from inside
Burning my hope, my strengh, my pride
My identity...who I'm now?
Where should I go?
Where can I stay...

My hearth wants to scream
No one want to ear what I got to say
.....

So I sit here, in the water fall
This river that just was born
And runs
Even when nobody see
Even when nobody care
Even lost...
Even when they don't believe in it
It doesn't stop, keep running
Keep giving to drink to the trees
To the beasts that depend on him...

I wanted to be part of this river...
To be depended on...
That no one would ever fear...

Maybe I should drown...



Sem comentários: