domingo, 21 de junho de 2020

Dreamer

Dreamer...
Because on my dreams I'm free
Free from the chain that don't let me fly
Free from the ideal everyone expect me to be
To chase the gold in the end of the rainbow
To chase the happiness
To go, no destination to go
My hearth will be my compass
I know I can be sensitive...
Fragile like a glass
But I'm resilient as well
Like a tiny tardigrade
Stronger than you can tell

You can't imagine how many times I fell
Up I'm up on my feet
Because that who don't quit
Cannot be defeated

I want to go on adventure
To find new world
A world where I belong
A world that allows me to smille
That don't judge me like I was wrong
I want a song for my life
I want all the colors of rainbow
Because everything around me looks so grey

I know the dark night will be replaced by a sunny day
This pain will fade
And all will be ok

Sem comentários: