sexta-feira, 26 de junho de 2020

Is this poetry?

Is this poetry?

Is it poetry?
The way I want to protect you with my wings
The way I want to make you smille
The way I want to hug you
Holding you so tight
That the fragments of your soul get back togheter

Is it poetry?
The way I feel
When I want to make you feel
How important you are
The way I feel important
When I make you feel happy
The way I get happy
When I make you feel important

Sounds like poetry
The sound of your giggle
And you smell like poetry to

I don't know what is like to touch poetry
But I believe it feels the same as touching your face
Playing with your hair between my fingers

Is it poetry?
Wanting to become a dream walker
To walk in your dreams and be togheter with you?
Or turning into an incubbus
And turn your lust into dreams

What's the color of a poem?
I'm sure it looks like the color of your eyes
Blended with the tone of your skin when you blush
To the touch of my fingers over your lips
Your hair is poetry
Every string are as a line, a poem fragmented in little bits

I don't know if this is poetry
Or if I have a problem

Is this poetry? Not sure...
But you are surely a poem

Sem comentários: