quinta-feira, 18 de junho de 2020

Little Wolf

From the darkness to grey
Lost In between
I know I need to make a change
But where do begin?
I hide in the void
The same void that hides in me
Only trapped In that darkness
I can set my mind free
The emptyness let me cry
I don't have to take, there's no one to see
Lost...wondering why
World could be so more special
Why can't I connect with others
Am I an extraterrestrial?

Like a wolf, lost without a pack
That roams looking for shelter
Lost on his own dark
Wishing it could be better



But let me make you a promiss little Wolfie
I will be there for you
You are welcome to my own darkness
I've been there too
My wings raised black
Burned by the pain
But I will protect your back
Make sure nothing is in vain

I'm an outcast too
I'm a guardian angel that felt from the sky
Allow me to protect you
At least allow me to try

1 comentário:

WalkAbout disse...

Beautiful. Icould see in my mind's eye this Lobo and also feel his vast heart.