domingo, 6 de fevereiro de 2022

What did I learn?

 What did I learn ? 

What I got...

Was given or did I earn ? 

How much I did , in vain 

How much of it will worth 

How much work

Trying to catch that dream 

Trying to make it reality

Trying to remake me 

Trying to ignore my flaws 

How many times 

Life will come just to throw me to the ground 

How many of my rhymes 

Won't ever have a voice to make them sound 

How long will I be around ? 

Solving problems 

Writing poems 

Acting like I belong

While writing my own song 


How many will tell me where to go

When I'm sure that's not my way 

No... I won't go that way

I don't care what they say 

I follow my instinct 

My world is distinct 

Not everything is white or black 

I have much more than 50 shades of grey 

The weight of the world in my back 


Precious treasures 

Each smile given to me, and the ones I gave 

Precious memories

That I will carry to my grave 

Sem comentários: